Saturday, March 28, 2009

WEEKLY DEAL: April Fools


This week is bringing about April Fool's Week! For all of you pranksters out there, this is your week! In fact, this might be the one of the only times you will get a reward for being a prankster. Tell us your funniest April Fool's joke by writing in on the blog or telling one of our staff members at the roastery and get a 2oz bag of April's monthly flavored coffee special, Spring Fever (english toffee)! I know you've got to have some good ones, so spill the beans...coffee beans that is...

Labels: , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger JamieC said...

When I was younger I tied a rubberband around the sprayer in the kitchen. So when someone (I think it was my mom) went to turn on the sink, she got sprayed. Good times.

March 31, 2009 at 2:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home