Thursday, October 16, 2008

Christmas Cookie

Santa here. I heard that all you want for Christmas is Vienna Coffee. Sounds like a great idea. I just had the friendly people at VCC send me 100 cases of their new Christmas Cookie flavored coffee, and wow. It might not last until Christmas. Mrs. Claus, the elves, Rudolph and I have fell in love with the oatmeal cookie flavored coffee. It's going quickly, but don't worry the people at VCC are well prepared. I'm sure they will be able to make more... Or if you can't wait or want to buy it for gifts for your friends or family, check out their website www.viennacoffeecompany.com or go to the roastery directly.

Have a very merry Christmas!
Santa

p.s. Thanks for the coffee and cookies!


Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home